This website is governed by the regulations applicable in Spain. Both national and foreign users who use this website are subject to these regulations.
1 - OBJECT
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, "Conditions") is to regulate the relationship between the user and Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. with CIF B64668130 in relation to this website.
Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. created the above-mentioned website with the aim of promoting and informing about their work and productions.
Access to the website requires the reading and acceptance of these Conditions, which are in force at this time. If the user does not agree with them, he must refrain from accessing the website.
Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. also reserves the right to modify or update these Terms and Conditions, and users are advised to keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions and review them frequently. The applicable Conditions of Use will be those in force at the time of access and/or at the time of contracting any service and/or product. The new Conditions of Use will be applicable as soon as they are published. It is your responsibility to periodically check the Site for updates, as they will become effective once they appear on the Site.
The access and use of the web is carried out under the total and absolute responsibility of the user, so that the disagreement with any element integrated in the Conditions must lead to the cessation of the access and use of the web by the user.
2 - OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
Through this website, the user can view material produced by Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. and other authors. Access to the website is free.
The following examples illustrate a misuse of the web
- Use the website for any inappropriate, illegal or immoral purpose,
- Cause interruptions in services or jeopardize or make impossible the operation of these;
- Use the site to create, store or transmit defamatory, offensive or obscene content or engage in activities that may offend others based on race, religion, creed or sex;
- Use the website to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- Using the website to create, store or transmit any material that poses a threat, causes property damage or destruction, constitutes a criminal offence or gives rise to civil liability;
- Use the website to create, store or transmit material that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or any other intellectual property right or right as owner of any other party;
- Adding, removing or changing information
- Use the Site to access or attempt to access the accounts of others, to penetrate or attempt to penetrate security measures, software, hardware, electronic communication systems or telecommunications systems owned by us or by third parties;
- Use the site to collect or attempt to collect personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent, to collect information about their on-screen behavior, or to create databases or any other activity for the purpose of obtaining user listings or other data;
- Use the web for any activity that negatively affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet in general, including, but not limited to, network saturation and piracy;
- Resell, modify or redistribute any Intellectual Property without our prior written consent, impersonate any person or entity, or use a false name without authorization;
This list is only meant to give a few examples, it is not intended to provide an exhaustive list of the types of unacceptable uses of the site.
3 - QUALITY OF SERVICE
Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. will make every effort to ensure that the website functions correctly and up to date.
Notwithstanding the above, Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. shall not be liable if the system produces errors in its operation or in the content for technical reasons, when the causes of such errors are not directly attributable to it, including in the exemption from liability network failures, temporary suspensions of the website, among others.
Notwithstanding the above, Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. may suspend the content of the website. In any case, it will be the responsibility of the users to ensure that the configuration and capacity of their devices is sufficient to correctly enjoy browsing the website.
4 - RESPONSIBILITY
These Conditions are subject to the legislation and principles of good faith and lawful use, as well as use of the website and the contents offered therein.
Users shall be fully responsible for their actions in relation to the provisions of these Conditions, agreeing to comply with them without reservation, and shall therefore be liable to Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. or to any third party for any damages they may cause.
It is strictly forbidden to use the website with the aim of producing any type of damage to Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. or to third parties or for illegal or unauthorized purposes, such as any violation of the rights of third parties over their privacy, honor, own image, secrecy in communications, intellectual property, industrial property or personal data protection, among others.
Users represent and warrant that all information they provide to Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. is true, current and complete.
The holder does not assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect, inappropriate or illicit use of the information that appears on the Web.
The owner strives to improve the quality of its website, however, the information on it may contain some technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Within the limits established by law, the holder does not assume any responsibility derived from the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and precision of the data or information that appears in www.conekta.org.
The information www.conekta.org is updated frequently. There is no obligation to warn users of changes or removal from the Internet site.
Links to other websites appear on the website and although they are periodically monitored, Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. has no control over them and therefore is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor for any additional links that may appear on those sites. The connection that the user makes from this website to any other will take place at his/her own risk and responsibility.
5 - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The contents of these Internet pages are the intellectual property of the owner or its licensors. and are protected by national and international intellectual and industrial property laws.
Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or public communication, in whole or in part, must have the express consent of the owner, except when it is used for the user's personal use or when specifically indicated. Certain pages may contain images of third parties that are protected by intellectual property rights. All commercial names, brands or signs of third parties contained in the web pages of www.conekta.org are the property of their owners and are protected by law.
Placing a link to www.conekta.org does not entitle other websites to be mentioned as collaborators or partners of the owner.
Imitation of the website, in whole or in part, is prohibited.
6 - DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
7 - INTERPRETATION OF CONDITIONS AND SEPARABILITY
These Conditions are to be interpreted literally.
In the event that any of the sections or elements contained therein become illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining sections or elements shall continue to apply as far as possible, and Accendo, Aprendizaje Experiencial S.L. or the third parties designated for this purpose shall replace such section with that which, being legal, valid or enforceable, is as similar in content as possible.
The illegal, invalid or inexcusable nature of any of the sections included in these Conditions will not alter the interpretation or validity of the rest of the elements integrated in said section or the remaining sections; each section and its elements will be interpreted independently.
8 - LEGISLACIÓAPPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTIONN
These Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law.
The resolution of any conflict will correspond to the Courts and Tribunals and other Mediation and Arbitration services located in the City of Madrid, Spain.